On the 22nd October at 19:00 CET InnMind together with Draper University, a world-known entrepreneurship ecosystem from Silicon Valley, hold a virtual mentorship session for the EU | Sillicon Valley 5-days Entrepreneurship Training residents as a part of a pre-event online set of activities!
As it was communicated to the event participants, the EU | Sillicon Valley 5-days Entrepreneurship Training program - a 5-day startup acceleration & networking event in Catalonia, Spain, was postponed to a new date - 19-23 April 2021. The decision to postpone the event was primarily based on the travel restriction predictions connected to covid-19 pandemic and safety regulations.
We, as organizers, remain optimistic as the amount of online activities dramatically increased since more freshmen on board of the EU | Sillicon Valley 5-days Entrepreneurship Training are gaining traction thanks to the power of InnMind digital ecosystem, which is now becoming the new source of gold before the offline event takes place. To help startups to gain vital traction in business development & fundraising already now, without any delay, we open the doors to the following activities for all EU | Sillicon Valley 5-days Entrepreneurship Training residents:
- Pre-event online acceleration support;
- Access to dedicated online workshops & close webinars focused on fundraising, sales, startup valuation, marketing and scaling in startups;
- Mentorship sessions with international mentors from Draper U, InnMind and other partners;
- Participation in online Shark Tank Pitching Sessions with investors & VCs;
- Participation in the open calls launched by Corporate Venture Capital Divisions and opportunities to negotiate pilot integrations;
- Access to the benefits of PRO membership on InnMind platform;
- And many others!
Following the list of activities, we are excited about the next opportunity which is a dedicated closed virtual session with world-known mentors from Draper University designed to train EU | Sillicon Valley 5-days Entrepreneurship Training residents to enhance their pitching skills and provide essential guidance.
Invited mentors from Draper University:
- Fatih Ünver, Online Program Manager
- Mareme Dieng, Head of Partnerships & International Relations
- Deborah Ngoma, Program Coordinator
- Daniela Quintero, Enrollment Coordinator
- Asra Nadeem, President and Investor
If you’d like to onboard as a resident of the program and jump in the upcoming session with Draper University - apply now to secure your spot here!