InnMind has become an official global ecosystem partner of IBM for startups. It opens new opportunities for the tech-oriented startup teams registered in InnMind network and gives them access to the free IBM cloud credits to build MVP or facilitate product development.
Startup with IBM is a dedicated program designed by IBM for technology focused startups that are willing to use IBM’s scalable solutions and revolutionize the build. Within the scope of this program, startups can take advantage of free IBM Cloud credits to access more than 130 unparalleled services including:
- Watson: Watson can learn from small data sets, protect your insights and help you reimagine workflows to provide AI where and when you need it.
- IBM Blockchain: Cut out the middleman and improve the time it takes to execute business transactions with IBM Blockchain.
- Analytics: IBM Analytics helps you make your data simple and accessible. Organize your data into a trusted, business-ready foundation with the built-in protection and compliance controls.
- Security: IBM Security helps you work with clients to accelerate and assess threats with security innovation that incorporates cognitive, cloud and collaboration.
Startups with a registered profile on InnMind.com platform are now eligible to get up to $120K in IBM Cloud credits to access services like AI, blockchain and data science to build leading-edge solutions at scale, and then sell your solution to IBM’s global network or customers, partners, and developers:
- Add AI functionality to your startup simply through Watson API's
- Launch on both Bare Metal and Virtual servers (Utilize GPUs, CPUs, Bandwidth, Storage, and More)
- Use the IBM Blockchain to simplify the developmental, governmental, and operational aspects of creating a blockchain solution
- Store your data with Cloud Object Storage
- And do so much more…
Apart from building cutting-edge solutions, startups from InnMind network get an opportunity to expand their customer base so their business can sell more and scale bigger.
- Once you have at least one IBM Cloud service integrated into a solution, you are ready to sell with IBM;
- Create your solution listing on IBM Marketplace and gain global exposure to IBM customers and partners.
- Activate IBM as your sales channel to reach new types of buyers you can't reach alone.
To get started:
- Visit developer.ibm.com/startups and click “Get FREE credits now”
- Complete the application to be enrolled into the Builder tier, immediately granting you $1,000/month in free credits for 12 months.
- Important Note > When completing the application, select “InnMind" in the affiliate field to ensure you are eligible.
- Be on the lookout for an email from our team with additional details to link your account and activate credits.
- To apply for an increase in credit to $10,000/month, access the "Member Portal" on this same website once your account is activated.
- For more information, feel free to checkout the information on our website, including FAQ's
- For questions about account status, please use the contact module on developer.ibm.com/startups by clicking the “Let’s talk” button.
Those startups driven by growth & scale ambitions are also able to expand their fundraising and business development opportunities right now, by upgrading their status to a PRO member of the InnMind platform:
- Networking opportunities with over 12,000+ international startup founders, VC investors, corporates, mentors and market experts;
- Ability to apply for free credits from Amazon Web Services on up to $5,000 and other partners of the ecosystem;
- Acceleration opportunities and access to useful toolbox, legal templates & frameworks for a pitch deck and one-pager;
- Free consultations with experts and live mentoring sessions;
- Fundraising opportunities & direct communication with investors & VCs on the platform and during the monthly pitch sessions;
- Participation in regular online VC Shark Tank Pitching Sessions with the leading VC & CVC representatives;
- Discounts and special conditions for annual events by InnMind and partners, access to online webinars, pitch sessions and workshops to boost startup business, network and find new business development opportunities;
- Access to the PRO telegram group where you can network directly with other international entrepreneurs and investors;